Saturday, August 13, 2011

New toys!

So there I was chillin' in the office one day and along comes R1 Buddy with a very important message! Contour HD helmet cams for $150! HOLE 'E CRAP! Down to Best Buy we go, and the next day:



The sound of sexual thunder.

Unfortunately with everyone and their third cousin jumping on the Apple bandwagon these days, the stupid designers of the camera decided to only allow it to record in the ridiculous .MOV format. There are less video editors out there that support MOV files than there are hairs on Patrick Stewart's scalp. As a result I was forced to use demo software hence the annoying text in the middle of the screen. I suppose the noise from the wind is also pretty offensive... but hey for $150 its not half bad! There are worse things you could get for your bike for the money, that's for sure.

So while I was fiddling around with video editors I also put together this footage from my Port Sydney trip some months ago:



Glorious.

I think what these videos definitively show is that the Kawasaki's of the 90's had by far the most melodic engines in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment