Saturday, October 30, 2010

GOOOO!!!!

WAAAaaaaah! The rebuild has started!

*crowd goes wild*

So today, my bike buddy drops by on his R1 and together we hang in the garage and works on our bikes. While he's installing a temporal bone shattering alarm system into his baby, I'm disassembling the sub frame.

Under the seat the battery box lies shockingly dusty

Almost got the sub frame off. On a side note I wonder when tails this high will become fashionable.

With the sub frame off, doesn't this bike look like a Harley? Only unlike a Harley, *insert crack at crappy American automobiles*

Please ladies, control your primitive urges.

R1 buddy trying to steal my bike... Caught red handed Chinaman!

Intake ports and crankcase breather all stuffed up with shop towels. I love shop towels.

So far so good. Stay tuned for more updates.

To view more pictures, go to my Photobucket Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment