Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Wallet Has Been Declared a Disaster Zone

The month of August has not been kind to the well-being of my ravaged wallet. Approximately 60 Queeen Elizabeth's were lost in the chaos from which rose the zenith of bike blingage:

Ohlins, baby! The original gold!


I had finally taken the plunge on a very reasonably priced set of FG352 R&T forks. These forks were originally designed for the second generation ZX10 (2005-2006). Today in the chilly sun of an early September morning, the UPS Guy arrived with my boxes.

Boxes arrived with the UPS Guy this morning

Hmm... there is a set of triple clamps in there if you look hard enough

Top of the original Ohlins box

Ooooo so shiny!

All my stuff

All my stuff fig. 2





I'll take some more sexy pics tomorrow when its not 3:00am and I'm not passing out on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment